- Makes up to 6 gallons.
- Add more or less water to get the ‘look’ you want.
- Warm water will speed up the process and make the pearls larger.
- Do not dispose of in a drain.
- The crystals can be composted in the garden to encourage water retention.
- Floral longevity will be compromised.
- The dye will not change the color of the flowers.
extra hints: hard water increases the amount of pearls, crystals, or cubes you need. The mixed crystals can last for a number of weeks if stored in a cool place. When bacteria builds up, the solution can be rinsed with fresh water. But the price allows you to simply dispose it and start again.